McCabe Environmental Services offers an integrated, multi-disciplinary approach to address complex, real-world problems and is positioned to provide client support on a variety of environmental, ecological, and natural resources projects. McCabe’s highly trained staff of environmental scientists, biologists and ecologists are available to provide their clients with full scientific field support in all phases of wetland delineation, wildlife and endangered species studies, comprehensive vegetation and bird surveys, natural resource damage assessments, designing and implementing studies focused on habitat characterization, evaluation of contaminant impacts on wildlife and natural resources, and ecological risk assessments.
While McCabe Environmental is fully capable of leading such efforts, our ecological and environmental experts have also served as members of larger project teams lead by remedial management companies.
We understand that professionalism, creativity, and responsiveness are key factors to the success of any project.
As regulations change and technologies evolve, we are constantly searching for innovative solutions to environmental problems.
Ecological Services include:
- Wetland Studies and Delineation
- Ecological Risk Assessment
- Comprehensive Wildlife Surveys and Habitat Evaluations
- Endangered and Threatened Species Surveys
- Invasive Species Evaluation and Control
- Baseline Ecological Evaluations
- Groundwater, Surface Water and Soil Investigations
- Environmental Sampling and Laboratory Analysis