McCabe Environmental Services, LLC established in 1999, is a certified Women (WBE), Small (SBE) and Disadvantaged (DBE) Business Enterprise providing a full range of environmental inspection, analytical and consulting services. Since our inception, McCabe Environmental has been dedicated to providing the highest quality of service to all of our clients.
Our areas of expertise include asbestos, lead, mold, radon, indoor air quality, environmental site assessments and industrial hygiene. Our experience involves serving a long list of top clients in the New York/New Jersey metropolitan area including real estate development firms, construction and property management firms, architect and engineering companies, mass transportation authorities, as well as state, local and government entities. With more than 25 years experience, specifically in the environmental testing and inspection field, our highly trained staff is considered some of the most experienced environmental professionals in the field today.
Our comprehensive services include surveys and investigations; risk assessment; project design; planning and specification; contractor surveilance and evaluation; air monitoring; laboratory analysis; and environmental and occupational training. We are capable of providing indoor air quality investigations in response to occupant complaints and for clients that require a proactive indoor environmental program. McCabe Environmental also provides industrial hygiene and water testing services tailored to our clients’ specific operations and concerns.
Our New State-of-the-Art Training Facility
McCabe Environmental Services is pleased to announce the opening of their new state-of-the-art training facility, McCabe Environmental & Occupational Training Institute, located in East Rutherford, New Jersey. We have developed a catalogue of all mandatory training for employees and contractors that operate in regulated work spaces such as construction, engineering, hospitals, schools, and universities. Our catalogue of courses can be taught with either a focus on a specialty area particular to your business, or be designed to cover various topics. We offer in-house training at our new facility, or we can provide on-site training at the client’s location of choice, for all courses listed in our catalogue.
McCabe Environmental & Occupational Training Institute can offer the you the difference in training:
- A trusted name in the environmental and occupational industry
- In-person training that includes valuable hands-on instruction and demonstrations
- Ability to interact with the instructor as well as fellow professionals which facilitates an exchange of ideas and solutions
- A well-equipped and safe training facility conveniently located in just outside Manhattan in Bergen County, New Jersey
- An extensive catalogue of course offerings including many that are mandated to obtain, or maintain, for current professional certifications and licenses
- Customized programs for larger groups
- Group discounts available
- Continuous updating of courses and course offerings to meet the needs of our clients
Registration is easy!
Visit our calendar on our website under “Training” to see available courses and call us at (888) 887-8858.